Information about us
We are Mills & Reeve LLP, a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC326165 and VAT number GB 104 8345 88. Our registered office is at Monument House, 24 Monument Street, London, EC3R 8AJ, which is the firm’s London office. A list of members may be inspected at any of the LLP’s offices
Mills & Reeve LLP is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and is subject to the SRA Code of Conduct 2011.
Reliance on information
This website and all of the material within it have been prepared with the aim of providing key information only and do not constitute legal advice in relation to any particular situation. While we aim to ensure that the information is correct at the date on which it is added to the website, the legal position can change frequently, and content will not always be updated following any relevant changes. In particular, please note that historic posts to our blog will not generally be updated.
Please email us at
if you would like advice on a specific legal issue - we would be happy to help.
We will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information on our website is accurate. However, you acknowledge and agree that Mills & Reeve LLP and its members and employees accept no liability whatsoever in contract, tort or otherwise for any loss or damage caused by or arising directly or indirectly in connection with any use or reliance on the contents of our website except to the extent that such liability cannot be excluded by law.
We have no control over and therefore accept no responsibility for the content of any third party website. We do not check the information contained within comments and any other material submitted by visitors to our website and accept no responsibility for it.
Note that this website applies to procurements carried out in England and Wales, and is aimed primarily at purchasers of goods and services. Some elements may not be relevant or applicable to suppliers. In general, this website does not cover procurements for a "public works contract" as defined under the Public Contracts Regulations 2006 or the Public Contracts Regulations 2015.
Links to our website
You may create a hypertext link to any pages on our website. However, we may change the structure of our website without notifying you so any links you create may become out of date.
Misuse of our website
You agree not to reverse engineer, hack, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts forming part of our website nor attempt to transmit to or via our website any information that contains a virus, worm, trojan horse, or other harmful or disruptive component.
Posting comments and other content on our blog
You may submit material for publication on our website, for example by commenting on our blog. Comments will not be posted on our blog until we have reviewed them. If you submit a comment:
- You grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free licence to publish your comment on our blog and to reproduce all or part of the comment elsewhere in any format
- You agree not to post anything that is false, misleading, offensive, defamatory, threatening, obscene or otherwise unlawful
- You agree not to post anything that contains personal data or confidential information of anyone else
- You warrant that the comment is your own original work, that you own copyright in it and/or you have obtained all necessary consents to post it
- You warrant that your comment does not infringe anyone else’s copyright or other intellectual property rights
Material contained in our website is copyright © Mills & Reeve LLP except where otherwise stated. You may download, view and print extracts from our website for internal use within your organisation, but must not otherwise copy, reproduce or re-distribute the contents of these pages in whole or in part without our prior written consent. All other rights are reserved. Documents forming part of the document toolkit may be used solely as stated within those documents.
“MILLS & REEVE“ is a UK registered trade mark of Mills & Reeve LLP.
If accessing any part of our website requires you to enter a password you agree:
- To ensure that any details that you supply to us to register for such access are accurate
- To let us know promptly if any of the details about you that you have supplied to us change
- To keep any personal login name and any password provided by us to you confidential, and to be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from use of your password by any third party and
- That we reserve the right to terminate your access to password protected areas of our website should we consider that your use of our website is detrimental to our website or to other users.
Jurisdiction and law