Please join us for one of our most popular webinars this year, with over 1000 registrations received so far.
In the third of our highly regarded procurement short webinar series, Claire Gamage and Jenny Beresford-Jones (both specialist lawyers in our public procurement team) have set themselves the task of answering “Five in Twenty-Five”.
In the course of our work, we see these questions coming up regularly – and we thought our suggestions on how to approach them might help those working with public contracts, suppliers and authorities alike. The five questions we aim to answer in 25 minutes are:
1. Can a public contract be varied to procure additional services?
2. When can an authority legitimately vary a contract due to unforeseen circumstances?
3. To what extent can an authority vary the terms when calling-off from a framework agreement?
4. If a procurement is challenged by an unsuccessful bidder, what are the authority’s duties to the successful bidder?
5. Are we able to accept a tender submitted after the deadline?
Please click here for more details or to sign up.