We’re pleased to invite you to the next session in our series of “Five in Twenty Five” webinars. This series will continue every couple of months throughout 2022 and into 2023, covering the whole arc of a procurement process, from pre-procurement, through choice of procedure and advertisement, to selection, evaluation, award and challenges. You can find recordings of our previous webinars here.
Look out, too, for invitations to our standalone webinars on the forthcoming changes to the public procurement regime, and an update on subsidy control.
Our next Five in Twenty Five will focus on the Selection (SQ) Stage.
This is a topic we have found always throws up many queries from our clients, not least as selection stage difficulties do regularly form the basis of a legal challenge.
In this webinar Rona McPherson, Kimberley Fraser and Jenny Beresford-Jones (all specialist procurement lawyers in our public procurement team) will attempt to answer the following five questions in 25 minutes:
- How many bidders should we take through to tender stage?
- How far must we stick to the CCS standard SQ document?
- How do recent PPNs, such as those around Net Zero and Prompt Payment, impact on the selection stage?
- How should we deal with incumbency advantage at selection stage?
- What principles should you keep in mind when drafting selection criteria?
To book your place, please click here. A recording of the webinar will be circulated after the event to all registrants.
We hope you can join us.