We’re pleased to invite you to the next session in our series of “Five in Twenty Five” webinars. This series will continue every couple of months throughout 2022 and into 2023, covering the whole arc of a procurement process, from pre-procurement, through choice of procedure and advertisement, to selection, evaluation, award and challenges. If you’ve missed one, you can find recordings of all our previous webinars here.
Our next Five in Twenty Five will focus on the Award Stage.
This is a topic we have found always throws up many queries from our clients, not least as award stage difficulties do regularly form the basis of a legal challenge.
In this webinar Claire Gamage, Kimberley Fraser and Jenny Beresford-Jones (all specialist procurement lawyers in our public procurement team) will attempt to answer the following five questions in 25 minutes:
- How can we set award criteria that are effective (and lawful)?
- How do we best articulate what a “good” and a “bad” score looks like?
- How can we best use the social value model ((PPN 06/20) in practice?
- What are the different methods of evaluating price?
- MEAT to MAT in the Procurement Bill – what does this mean for future procurements?
To book your place, please click here. A recording of the webinar will be circulated after the event to all registrants, so please do feel free to sign up even if you can't attend on the day.
And finally, if you are interested in procurement law reform, a reminder that you can visit www.procurementportal.com/reform where you’ll find all our latest materials and recordings on the Procurement Bill.
We hope you can join us on 6th July.