The Mills & Reeve procurement team has recently teamed up with Built Intelligence to develop a brand new procurement e-learning tool which we are proud to launch and offer to our readers. This is a highly cost-effective and time-efficient way to help you and your team learn how to identify key risk areas in the procurement life-cycle and implement practical and effective risk mitigation and management strategies to address these.
With a built in Competency Assessment which can be taken both before you begin and as you work through the course modules you can see how much you've learned and identify skills gaps and additional learning needs for you or your team.
The four module e-learning package is very competitively priced at £79 + VAT for one user with per user discounts for multiple users/courses*. To take up our launch offer of a 15% discount during August use discount code 'mrlaunch'.
Through taking the course learners will:
- Gain an understanding of the current legal framework for bringing and defending challenges to procurement decisions.
- Learn about the different types of challenge applicable timescales remedies and consequences.
- Learn how to identify key risk areas in the procurement life-cycle and ways of implementing effective risk management and mitigation strategies to address these.
- Be able to self-test their understanding both before and after completing the course.
For more information about the course please click here. To test your current knowledge why not try the free Competency Assessment available here.
* Mills & Reeve LLP receives a share of the course fees from BuiltIntelligence to reflect our contribution to the course content.